Who Can Become A Loan Partner With The Myfirst Partner App And Earn ₹50,000?
Passive money-making ideas are always welcome. From inflation to the search for a comfortable lifestyle, many factors attract people towards a secondary income.
If you are also looking for something similar, IDFC FIRST Bank’s MyFIRST Partner app could be a wise choice. It offers an easy way to make money from the comfort of your home. Here is what you should know to get started with the MyFIRST Partner app.
What is the MyFIRST Partner app?
The MyFIRST Partner app is a refer and earn program IDFC FIRST Bank offers. The bank provides personal loans for people who need money. Using the MyFIRST Partner app, you can refer your friends and family for personal loans. Every successful referral that you make can earn a commission, which amounts to 1.5% of the approved loan amount.
You can receive the payout weekly, so you do not have to wait too long to receive money. Your bank account will be automatically credited with the commission amount.
Eligibility criteria for the MyFIRST Partner app
You can earn over ₹50,000 monthly using the MyFIRST Partner app if you meet the following eligibility criteria:
1. Age: You must be at least 18 years of age to sign up for the referral program.
2. Citizenship: You must be an Indian citizen to sign up for the MyFIRST Partner app. You can sign up if you are an NRI as well, but you must have the necessary documents with you.
3. Savings account: You need to have a savings bank account to get started with the MyFIRST Partner app. The account can be with any bank, so there is no limitation that you must have an account with IDFC FIRST Bank. A savings account is mandatory because your earnings will be transferred directly into your savings account.
4. PAN card: You must have a PAN card to apply as a partner with the MyFIRST Partner app. A PAN card is necessary to work at most places in India and applying for the same is easy if you do not have one yet.
5. Address proof: The signup process will also ask for your address proof. You can use your Aadhaar card, Passport, or Voter ID as address proof.
6. GSTIN (optional): If you are a business owner, like an insurance agent, you could add your GSTIN details when signing up.
How to get started?
Getting started with the MyFIRST Partner app is easy! Go to Play Store and download the MyFIRST Partner app. Complete the signup process by entering the required details, and you are ready to go!